About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
My motto is, 'Though all the world may forsake me, God Almighty never has nor ever will abandon me, nor will he forsake me." - Resurgam (I Will Rise Again) "To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards out of men." - Ella Wheeler-Wilcox

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

A Mulatto Man Against All Other Racial Groups In The World: A Long-Standing Dispute With No End In Sight

     This is something that is never discussed or brought up in American society or within the racial groups that exist in the world today. Black Lives Matter doesn't understand it, LULAC doesn't understand it, La Raza doesn't understand it, and no one in the corrupt federal bureaucracy of Washington, D.C. understands it. When you are a mulatto man, like I myself am, it seems pretty evident that in the eyes of the world around you, you don't exist at all, much less even have the right to exist.

    Truly, the blacks and the Mexicans, alongside other ethnic groups, can claim racial indifference and racial injustice all they like without letup, and more often than not without any just cause, but the instant that a mulatto man like me dares to claim the same kind of treatment, particularly at the hands of blacks and Mexicans, he is either ignored, mocked, or simply brushed aside like he doesn't exist. For quite a long time, I have suffered racial injustice, mockery, bullying, torture, ostracizing, and other damnable atrocities, all because the blacks refuse to accept me for having white blood running alongside the black blood in my veins, while the Mexicans for their part refuse to accept me because I am not in any way one of their race.

    Let's face it, gang: I live in Houston, Texas, the third-largest city in the United States Of America, home to a diverse blend of minorities, chiefly the blacks and the Mexicans. Of course, with the advent of this current millennial age, the Mexicans have become the largest ethnic group in my hometown, surpassing the blacks, the whites, and all other ethnic groups combined. And of course, it all makes sense, for when you consider the sharply declining birth rate among blacks, whites, and other ethnic groups, together with the ever-increasing birth rate among Mexicans and indeed other Latin American groups, it makes for a truly non-existent stage for a mulatto man like me to voice his own grievances, let alone demand redress for them. In my hometown, I seem to be the lone tiger shark among hammerheads, trying to survive in a time where people of my ethnic group are being marginalized, bullied, ignored, and indeed ostracized just for being of a mixed ethnicity. Essentially speaking, all while the blacks and the Mexicans whine and bellyache about their own grievances, whether or not they be just and true, to a highly receptive audience (particularly so for the Mexicans), tragically, for mixed racial groups like myself, we are becoming increasingly ignored, ostracized, and pushed aside.

    So the question thus becomes this: Just when are mulatto people like myself ever going to have just redress for our grievances and for our sufferings, and indeed when will we mulatto people be justly and truly represented and heard? Apparently, such will not be the case until all present circumstances change, both in America and indeed throughout all of human civilization. I pray that one day the voices of mulatto people like myself will be heard and recognized, rather than ignored and shoved aside, as is currently the tragic and unjust case as of today.

No comments: