About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
My motto is, 'Though all the world may forsake me, God Almighty never has nor ever will abandon me, nor will he forsake me." - Resurgam (I Will Rise Again) "To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards out of men." - Ella Wheeler-Wilcox

Sunday, January 12, 2020

Cesar E. Chavez High School: The Official Dumpster For La Raza's So-Called 'New Majority' In Houston, Texas

 

 This story is about what the bureaucratic crooks and charlatans who control my hometown of Houston, Texas have been hiding from the public for many years. This is about what La Raza calls Houston's 'new majority.' This is what our police chief, Art Acevedo, and our local sheriff, Ed Gonzalez, defends like a political goldmine and then has the unmitigated gall to claim that anyone who criticizes either these base-born hoodlums and miscreants from the local barrios or indeed even their illegal existence in my hometown is, quoting his own words, 'anything but Christian, American or patriotic' and who refers to our current President, Donald J. Trump, as 'a five-year-old child in a sandbox.' This is what my hometown's public officials and local leaders are openly defending and protecting, for their own political interests and for their own political advancement, so much in fact that they refuse to cooperate with state and federal authorities in deporting and arresting these illegal aliens, even if they are known criminals and dangerous felons.
 My old alma mater, Cesar E. Chavez High School in Houston, Texas, which was opened in August 2000 in southeast Houston, not far from Pasadena, along Highway 3 and Howard Drive, is just one of many schools in my hometown that is constantly infested with the activities of countless illegal alien kids who are violent, uncontrollable, and who usually belong to criminal gangs that have performed many crimes against honest citizens in my hometown of Houston, Texas for many years. This is what neither the asinine crooks who exist at City Hall here nor the asinine bureaucrats who run my city's school district want you as taxpayers and legal citizens to witness. See for yourselves what kind of worthless illegal alien trash that the crooks and political parasites in my hometown of Houston, Texas are defending for their own political advancement and for their own political interests:


 Pictures speak a thousand words, don't they? This is what La Raza calls Houston's 'new majority.' This is what our local politicians are openly defending and protecting from both state and federal authorities for their own political interests and advancement. This is what our local police chief, Art Acevedo, and our local sheriff, Ed Gonzalez, truly protects and serves, and then claims that anyone who dares to criticize either these base-born illegal aliens or their illegal existence in my hometown is 'anything but Christian, American, or patriotic.' I can tell you and indeed everyone else that if these asinine, base-born illegal aliens are what passes for the embodiment of my hometown's future, then we are in very serious trouble indeed.
 Any questions, my fellow Americans?

No comments: