About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
My motto is, 'Though all the world may forsake me, God Almighty never has nor ever will abandon me, nor will he forsake me." - Resurgam (I Will Rise Again) "To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards out of men." - Ella Wheeler-Wilcox

Saturday, December 28, 2019

Manuel Michel & Joanna Marquez: Haters of America, Spawns Of Loboland, And Creatures Of Satan



  It is almost ridiculous to try and believe that the Houston Independent School District, the largest school district in the state of Texas, would allow such gutter trash from the barrios like Manuel Michel and his evil whore Joanna Marquez to graduate from one of their high schools. Indeed it's ridiculous, yet oddly it's reality. Manuel Michel and Joanna Marquez were just one of many pieces of garbage that were allowed to graduate with me from Chavez High School in May 2005 only because of their race, not their academic skills, which in any case neither one possessed.
  Their passionate hatred of me is as passionate as their hatred of America. Yet unlike their hatred of America, which seems to have been ingrained in their minds at an early age in their worthless lives, their hatred of me started in April 2002, when I unintentionally snubbed their Mexican heritage by presenting a project covering the Texan War of Independence, where I used facts and figures that I received from the archives of the library in Galveston, Texas that proved that not only was Santa Anna, the Mexican dictator, not exactly the giant among men that Mexican propaganda paints him as being (he was, after all, a mere 5' 4") and that at the Battle of San Jacinto, he attempted to escape dressed in the clothes of his mistress while his own men were being slaughtered by the forces of Sam Houston. Of course, in doing so, I seemed to inadvertently insult the tarnished pride of many of my fellow students, who were Hispanic and who had no love for our great nation. Eventually, they found leaders for their evil cause to humiliate and silence me, in the person of the two hoodlums who I describe here.
 Manuel Michel, in the clinical sense, had the intelligence of a jackass but the evil soul of a sociopath. For someone who claimed to be the champion of those idiots at our alma mater who hated me, he had a far more racist mindset than I did. This is easily proven by the fact that a year before we graduated from Chavez, he and a group of his fellow base-born hoodlums went up to Acres Homes, a north Houston subdivision. They attempted to pick a fight with the local black community in that area, only to be beaten within an inch of their sorry lives and forced to swear they would never return there. So if the fools of Chavez High hated me for my purported racism, which in any case did not exist, it is rather odd that they would embrace a hoodlum who was steeped in racism, at least towards non-Hispanics.
  As for Joanna Marquez, she hated me because she could never match me intellectually or in any other way. But when she met Manuel in 2003, it must have made her evil heart skip a beat or two at the fact she found her champion to use against me and her future lover in one swallow. After all, at our senior prom in 2005, she and he both attempted to murder me by pulling knives on me, together with their fellow base-born hoodlum friends. And if that isn't enough to convince those that read this of how their hatred of me was so deep-rooted, on our senior field trip, they stripped naked on the bus taking us back from there, and proceeded to have illicit sex in front of me, as if to prove they were, in some damned way, superior to me in matters of sexual activity and behavior. When I objected to that, and told them they should be ashamed of themselves for doing that, they and their buddies threw their underwear and lingerie at me like peanuts, and then ganged up on me, seized me and dumped my head in the bathroom toilet in the back of the bus. Apparently, that was their way of telling me that because I would not willingly sit at the back of the bus for their depraved, perverted, asinine selves, I would be forced to do so by them. In short, they wanted to prove their crooked, evil culture was in charge, whereas my civilized culture, as far as they were concerned, was not.
  Yet for all their evil acts towards me, I am impressively undefeated. I am at least still alive to tell everyone who will listen about the evil, corruption, bigotry, hatred, perversion, and violent acts of two of the most base-born animals ever to be allowed to graduate from the largest school district in all of Texas: Joanna Marquez and Manuel Michel, who are as asinine and corrupt as they are evil and degenerate. I wouldn't be surprised if they read what I have written about them here. In fact, I am not afraid to have them read about their crimes as I have described them here.
  It is my responsibility to show you, the people of this world, about the abominable crimes of these two base-born hoodlums. It is your responsibility to see if I speak the truth.


No comments: