About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
My motto is, 'Though all the world may forsake me, God Almighty never has nor ever will abandon me, nor will he forsake me." - Resurgam (I Will Rise Again) "To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards out of men." - Ella Wheeler-Wilcox

Monday, June 3, 2024

Is God Truly There?

I know God is with me, 
Because of Him, I am free,
Yet when I am in the public square,
I ask myself, "Is God truly there?"

I know God is with me,
For without Him, I am blind and can't see,
Yet when I am alone and sad in any place,
I ask myself, "Is God truly in my space?"

I know God is there with me, 
Whether I am on land or sea,
Yet when I am depressed and lonely,
I ask myself, "Oh God, can you help me?"

I know God is always true to me,
Even as I am true to His holy see,
Yet when I'm going through a difficult time,
I ask myself, "God, sing me a good rhyme."

No comments: