About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
My motto is, 'Though all the world may forsake me, God Almighty never has nor ever will abandon me, nor will he forsake me." - Resurgam (I Will Rise Again) "To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards out of men." - Ella Wheeler-Wilcox

Sunday, January 29, 2023

A Poem To My First Love

 


From the time I was so young and carefree,

Till this day when my life is a painful burden that's so heavy,

I still carry a warm image in my broken heart,

Her name is Lupita, and she's a work of beautiful art.


When she was in my life,

I never had pain nor strife,

Rather, I had peace and happiness,

For I loved Lupita, that I must confess.


Every day without my beloved Lupita is unhappy,

Every day with her was sheer joy for me,

Oh, my beloved Lupita, I miss you so,

Without you, I don't know how much longer I can go.


Lupita is always my heavenly angel,

She's as sweet and gentle as a dove,

Without her, I have no one to cherish and love,

Without her, I feel locked away in a prison cell.


Oh, I've missed my beloved Lupita for so many years,

Without her, my eyes have never stopped shedding tears,

Without her, my heart does ache,

And I fear I will die of heartbreak.


Oh, my beloved Lupita, I need you so much,

I need your warm and gentle touch,

I truly need and desire your sweet love,

Oh, my beloved Lupita, you are my heavenly dove.

No comments: