About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
My motto is, 'Though all the world may forsake me, God Almighty never has nor ever will abandon me, nor will he forsake me." - Resurgam (I Will Rise Again) "To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards out of men." - Ella Wheeler-Wilcox

Tuesday, October 4, 2022

A Lonely Man's Story

 I am a lonely man, in much pain and heartbreak,

 My life has endured as much evil and betrayal than it can take,

 I look at the heavens, and ask God Almighty,

 'Why am I so lost and lonely?'


 Yet even God seems to have no answer for me,

 At least none that I can honestly see,

 Yet still, in God do I trust,

 For all else is mere air and dust.


 Oh, if I could find a lovely lady,

 Who loves me for who I am,

 I would feel so free,

 Even like the breaking of a dam.


 But still, I suffer loneliness and heartbreak,

 And it is more than I can honestly take,

 When will all this loneliness end?

 When will I ever find at least one friend?


 I know that God loves me truly,

 Of that I am truly certain,

 Yet why do I continue to be so heartbroken and so lonely,

 And when will I ever have friends and love again?

No comments: