About Me

My photo
Houston, Texas, United States
My motto is, 'Though all the world may forsake me, God Almighty never has nor ever will abandon me, nor will he forsake me." - Resurgam (I Will Rise Again) "To sin by silence when we should protest makes cowards out of men." - Ella Wheeler-Wilcox

Saturday, April 16, 2022

When Democrats cannot destroy something, they attempt to demonize it

     You know, I have always known the Democrats are capable of destroying and dividing any and all forces opposed to them and their leftist agenda. But this rather asinine diatribe by a radical leftist named Leonard Pitts, Jr., who works for the Miami Herald, really proved to me that what the Democrats cannot destroy and divide, they will doubtless attempt to demonize and minimize. Read and see for yourselves what I mean:

Why do I blame the Republican Party? Because the Republican Party is to blame | Opinion


No comments: